January 2, 2022

New Year New Goals

Another day and new year gifted to me in this life, for which I am grateful.  My personal goals for this 2022:

1. Personal growth

2. Keep Learning

3. Take more time off work

4. Get my stress level back to a healthier level

5. Practice the piano more/learn at least one new song 

No plan for how to achieve them yet, though some cases I just have to make a decision in a moment to take a day off work, to sit down at the piano and play, to find something new to learn about, to take a deep breath and choose to bite my tongue.  Others may truly require more deliberate actions and back up support to go forth and achieve.  In the case of number 5, if I don't call it out separately, it is not likely to happen. 

There it is.  Specifically generic.  And in some cases accomplishing one may also accomplish another.  You may think that's cheating, but I couldn't care less.  It's my life and they are my goals.   You can make whatever rules you want for your goals or resolutions for the new year.  Or you can choose not to set any at all, and I will practice my first goal, and love you anyway and not give you my opinion unless you ask for it. 

Happy New Year and may 2022 be Merry and Bright for you!

No comments: